Similar items in stock
Samsung Red WB100 Ultra Zoom Digital Camera with 16.2 Megapixels and 26x Optical Zoom
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$6.80 Was $9.99Save $3.19
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Samsung Digital Camera (model WB100) features a 26x optical zoom, a 22.3mm ultra wide-angle lens and a 16.2 effective megapixels sensor that let you portray life in outstanding detail, whether you're up close or far away. You can also record 720p HD movies on this Ultra Zoom 16.2MP digital camera. A soft, comfortable grip helps you hold the camera securely in hand, while Dual Image Stabilization (OIS+DIS) helps ensure clear shots even when your hands aren't perfectly steady on this stylish red, 26x zoom digital camera. Enhancing the Samsung Digital Camera (WB100) ease of use are the dial mode, recording buttons and use of AA batteries.
Samsung WB100 Ultra Zoom Digital Camera:
- 16.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring Dual Image Stabilization, Smart Auto, Live Panorama, HD video and Smart Filter
- 4mm zoom lens with 26x optical/5x digital zoom
Equivalent to a 22.3mm lens on an analog camera with TTL Auto Focus
- 3" TFT LCD screen with image editing features
Featuring Magic Frame, Picture-in-Picture and Split Shot
- Built-in flash with Auto, Auto and Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash Off, Red-eye fix
- 52MB built-in memory with 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Requires 4 x AA batteries
- ISO Modes: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 (3M)
- File Formats Supported: JPEG (DCF), EXIF 2.21, DPOF 1.1, MP4, MPEG4, AVC/H.264, AAC
- 114.48mm x 79.26mm x 86.45mm; 403g
- Includes iLinker inside Intelli-studio (PC only)
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Samsung WB100 Ultra Zoom 16.2MP Digital Camera
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with software and digital manual
|Focal Length Equivalent To 35mm Camera:||22.3 - 580mm|
|Macro Focus Range:||2 in|
|Type:||3" LCD display , 26 x zoom lens - 4 - 104 mm - f/3.1-5.9|
|Flash Modes:||Fill-in mode, slow synchro, auto mode, flash OFF mode, red-eye reduction|
|Effective Flash Range:||2.6 ft - 19.7 ft : ISO auto ( wide lens ) 6.6 ft - 13 ft : ISO auto ( tele lens )|
|Self Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Additional Features:||Audio recording, built-in speaker, date/time stamp, sharpness control, cropping an image, resizing an image, saturation control, 720p HD movie recording, Intelligent Scene Selector, in-camera red-eye fix, photo album function, built-in help guide, dual image stabilization, Smart AUTO, Live Panorama function|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x composite video/audio output 1 x HDMI output|
|Software:||Samsung Intelli Studio|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.3 x 3.25 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. i didnt get a manual with my camera or even a cd to tell me about the features. if this happened to anyone else what did you do?
- I believe this may be a cost saving issue with Samsung. The manual is available on the Samsung site. You can print a copy from there but it's over 100 pages long.by Rumaldo3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The camera does not come with a manual. Go to samsung.com then type in the site search bar wb100 and then look for the download manual, you can download the manual to adobe and have it on your computer.by ijustneedtoknowthis1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The manual is online. They don't include it in the box for some reason.by mommyandwife781/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will find this with any new electronic device. The manual is online. So what if you don't have a computer? I don't like this either, but I was able to find what I wanted online and print it off. I also have contacted Samsung regarding a CD, but, so far (three weeks later), they have not forwarded it.by Majiksam733/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just returned from using this camera on a 7 day cruise where I shot just over 500 photos in both flash and non-flash mode on a single set of 4 AA batteries. I think the key here is to get good quality rechargeable batteries and always keep a fresh set in reserve just in case.by Rumaldo3/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as long as ive had this camera the battery life is really good you just need good batteries not cheap ones...i love this cameraby searbear12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for the question. The battery life of the AA alkaline batteries you use with the WB100 can vary significantly based on a number of factors, including the temperature, the camera settings and use of flash, and the battery manufacturer. If you prefer to not have to replace the batteries regularly, you may want to consider a model that has a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, such as the ST201 or WB150F, among others. - Ms. Samsungby MrSamsung5/16/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I discovered I accidentally had it set to video when shooting photos and I was able to create stills from the video.by Rumaldo1/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by mommyandwife781/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the WB100 allows you to capture a still image from a recorded video and save it as a separate file for sharing or editing. Thanks for your interest, Ms. Samsungby MrSamsung2/5/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $179.00 List price $299.99Save $120.99
- Rollbackfrom $119.99
- $399.00 List price $549.99Save $150.99
- $65.00 Was $71.97Save $6.97
- $1,999.00 List price $2499.00Save $500.00
- $449.00 Was $549.99Save $100.99
- Rollback$1,499.00 Was $1799.00Save $300.00
- $51.54 Was $54.99Save $3.45