About this item
The powerful 21x optical zoom of the Samsung WB350F Smart Camera brings you closer to what you love to shoot, while WiFi and NFC technology enable you to share in a flash. And with its modern-retro design, the WB350F boasts both style and functionality with added elegance.
Samsung WB350F Smart Digital Camera:
- 16.3 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring Auto, Standard and Panorama Effects with Face Detection, 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Optical Image Stabilization
- Samsung zoom lens with 21x optical zoom
Equivalent to a 23-483mm lens on an analog camera
- 3.0" TFT LCD touchscreen
Featuring Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen
- Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-in Flash, Slow Sync, Flash Off, Red-Eye Fix and Auto On/Off
- 9.5MB internal memory with 1 microSD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Built-in WiFi and NFC wireless technology
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- ISO Modes: Auto, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100, 80
- 4.47" x 2.56" x 0.98"; 7.62 oz
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Samsung WB350F Smart Digital Camera
- Battery, charger and power cable
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Resolution Megapixels:||16.3 MP|
|Lcd Screen Size:||3"|
|Lcd Screen Resolution:||460,000 Pixels|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Has Paper Wood:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.47 x 2.56 x 0.98|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- It's. got WIFI so you can text pics or email pics to iPhones 4, 4s or 5 or iPad etc etcby Ynwa964/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You can set it on video record; or choose still photo with automatic speed or set it on speed you want (100, 200, 400, 800, 1000, etc.) Easy to due with the menu button. I am no rocket scientist and if I can do it anyone can.by copschaplain4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC, Class 6 and above are recommended for this device. SD Cards will hold approximately 350 photos per GB of storage capacity.by CommunityAnswer3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?