Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$205.00 List price $249.99Save $44.99
- $147.99 List price $199.99Save $52.00
- Reduced Price$198.00 List price $218.00Save $20.00
Samsung Black WB2100 Compact System Digital Camera with 16 Megapixels, 35x Optical Zoom and 25mm Lens Included
Check out these related products
- Clearance$7.18 List price $14.99Save $7.81
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Samsung Black WB2100 Compact System Digital Camera:
- 16.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
The Samsung Black WB2100 Digital Camera with 16 Megapixels features Movie Zoom, Smart Auto, Split Shot, Photo Filter, Movie Filter, 1080p Full HD Movie Recording and Optical Image Stabilization
- Samsung 25mm wide-angle zoom lens with 35x optical zoom
With Normal AF, Macro, Auto Macro, Manual Focus
- 3.0" Tilt TFT LCD screen with image editing features
- 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- ISO Modes: Auto, 12800, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100, 80
- Samsung Long Zoom Digital Camera File Formats Supported: JPEG, AVC, H.264, MP4
- 4.68" x 2.22" x 3.30"
Compatibility and Warranty:
- The Samsung Compact System Camera with 35x Optical Zoom and 25mm Lens Included is compatible with PC and Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Samsung WB2100 Compact System Digital Camera
- Battery, charger and power cable
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Camera Lens Type:||Zoom lens|
|Focal Length:||25 - 875mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Face-priority AF, Subject-tracking AF , Multi-segment, center-weighted, spot , Program, automatic|
|Optical Zoom:||35x , 20x & Up|
|Display Technology:||Contrast control|
|Digital Zoom:||5 x|
|Memory Card Type:||SD Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card , SD card|
|Display Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||64 GB|
|Battery Type:||Samsung SLB-10A|
|Connector Type:||1 x composite video/audio output 1 x USB 2.0 1 x HDMI output|
|Battery Life:||Photo shooting - 200 shots|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||8 sec|
|Number of Megapixels:||14MP & Up|
|Flash Type:||Pop-up Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/2000 sec|
|Focus Type:||TTL contrast detection , Automatic|
|Compatible Devices:||USB port, CD-ROM drive|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EC-WB2100BPBUS|
|Product Accessories Included:||Carrying strap, lens cap, AC power adapter, USB cable, lens cap strap|
|Has Self-Timer:||2 Second , 10 Second|
|Digital Video Formats:||H.264|
|Sensor Resolution:||16.38 Megapixel|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No,the lens has a large zoom capacity but it cannot be changed.by migarod283212/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for your interest. The WB2100 is not an interchangeable lens camera. There are a number of Samsung models that do offer the ability to switch lenses, including the NX300 and NX1100. - Ms. Samsungby An anonymous customer1/10/2014Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Theres no lag time. It continues to keep subject infocus until you press the shutter. Panasonic doesn't even come close. They need to stick to stereo systems and Digital house phones. You won't be disappointed.by Motown5312/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for the question. The lag time, or amount of time the camera takes to capture the photo after the shutter release button is pressed, can vary depending on several factors including the camera's settings, amount of light available, ability to focus, and whether the flash is needed and has recharged. Another critical factor is the write speed of the memory card you're using. Cards with a higher "class" rating have faster processing speeds, which can reduce the lag time between photos. We appreciate your interest in Samsung's WB2100! - Ms. Samsungby An anonymous customer12/14/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, mine was new.. very good camera for the moneyby Roushman9912/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for your interest in the WB2100. This model was introduced in 2013. - Ms. Samsungby An anonymous customer12/3/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $32.16 Was $37.30Save $5.14
- $9.96 Was $11.99Save $2.03
- Reduced Price
- $57.00 List price $69.99Save $12.99
- $499.00 List price $749.00Save $250.00
- $59.57 Was $70.28Save $10.71