About this item
Easy to stow and take on the go, the Fast Pack High Chair by Safety 1st makes convenience easy to take along for the ride. The full size, three-position adjustable tray grows with your child and easily releases with one hand. It features a dishwasher safe insert tray and wipeable seat pad for easy cleanup after meals. Whether dining at home or out and about while traveling, the Fast Pack is the only high chair your family will need.
Safety1st Fast Pack High Chair, Animal Silhouettes:
- Full size, 3-position adjustable tray
- Effortless, 1-hand release on tray
- Dishwasher-safe tray insert for easy cleanup
- Wipeable seat pad with comfortable leg rest for little feet
- 3-point harness
- For children up to 50 lbs
- Fast, flat fold for easy storage or travel
- Made of plastic, metal and polyester
- Full size frame with sturdy tubing
- Some assembly required
- Meets or exceed US Federal Safety Standards
- Walmart warranty applies
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 27.0 x 39.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It seems to recline just slightly, and we haven't figured-out any way to adjust it. If you don't push the tray all the way up to baby's tummy (leave an inch or two), your baby has the freedom to sit up straight on his/her own. Otherwise, if your baby's not good with sitting up straight, he/she will be sitting at a slightly reclined angle.by lisalovestoshopatwalmart7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat back on this High Chair is not adjustable.by Safety_1st_Support5/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. do you carry this product in the " Honeycomb " style... I saw it at Babies-R-Us and loved it but they are out of stock on it.
- Not available on this website.by Safety_1st_Support7/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?