Check out these related products
- $184.50 Was $195.14Save $10.64
- $109.68 Was $115.06Save $5.38
- $90.91 Was $96.15Save $5.24
- $134.50 Was $146.11Save $11.61
Safety Professional's Reference and Study Guide
Consider these popular products
- $21.51 List price $34.95Save $13.44
- $15.35 List price $24.95Save $9.60
- Rollback$59.88 Was $69.65Save $9.77
- $23.86 List price $32.95Save $9.09
- $24.16 List price $34.95Save $10.79
- $13.17 List price $21.95Save $8.78
- $11.48 Was $12.48Save $1.00
- $9.59 Was $11.46Save $1.87
- $36.84 List price $46.67Save $9.83
- $25.85 List price $38.95Save $13.10
- $18.25 List price $28.99Save $10.74
- $22.76 Was $26.45Save $3.69
- $76.88 List price $119.95Save $43.07
- $22.24 Was $25.95Save $3.71
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Taylor & Francis, 2011, ISBN13 9781439834855, ISBN10 1439834857
While journals provide up-to-the minute information and textbooks prepare you for certification, maintaining a library suitable for a comprehensive practice can become quite costly. A collection of information drawn from textbooks, journals, and the author's 25 years of experience, Safety Professional's Reference and Study Guide provides, as the title implies, not just a study guide but a reference that has staying power on your library shelf. A single source for technical information, the book provides:
- A "quick desk reference" for the experienced, practicing safety professional in comprehensive or specialized practice
- A useful resource to supplement more in-depth textbooks for students
- A primary study resource for those individuals preparing to take the Associate Safety Professional (ASP), Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST), and the Construction Health and Safety Technologist (CHST) examination
The book covers topics such as math review, ventilation, noise, gases and particulates, radiation, toxicology, industrial hygiene, biological hazards, thermal stressors, statistics, fire protection and prevention, accident investigation, mechanics, hydrostatics and hydraulics, electrical safety, engineering economy, and worker's compensation. It provides step-by-step instructions on how to solve the equations and formulas on the exam and gives examples on how and when to use them.
With roots that extend as far back as 1700 B.C., the safety profession has evolved over the centuries. Passage of legislation has highlighted the need for educated and knowledgeable professionals and changes in science and technology requires them to have a broad range of knowledge in areas such as biology, chemistry, mathematics, and chemistry. This book consolidates practical information and puts it within easy reach, saving you the time and trouble of searching through a myriad of resources to find what you need.
|Number of Pages:||542|
|Author:||Yates, W. David|
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Publication Date:||December, 2010|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.