Safety Fence for In-ground Pools, 4' x 12'
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pool time is fun, but it should always be safe —reduce the risk small children falling in the pool with the innovative In-ground Pool Safety Fence. Constructed of super strong, climb-resistant mesh, this Pool Safety Fence 4' x 12' features a self-installed design. Plus, the Swimming Pool Fence only requires 5/8-inch holes drilled in the deck. Built to last, the In-ground Pool Safety Fence uses posts and screws are made of stainless steel hardware that will not rust or corrode. The lightweight Swimming Pool Fence rolls up when not in use for easy storage —you can store it in the garage, tool shed or neatly inside a pool cubby. The In-ground Pool Safety Fence includes plastic covers for the postholes when the fence is not in use. The Pool Safety Fence 4' x 12' also includes pre-assembled 12-foot lengths that can be easily shortened to fit any pool area.
Safety Fence for In-ground Pools, 4' x 12':
- Self installation with complete hardware, measuring template and instructions
- Super strong, climb-resistant woven mesh
- Lightweight fence rolls up when not in use
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||144.0 x 1.0 x 48.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello, Yes, the following items are needed for installation: Tape measure Utility knife Chalk line Rotary hammer drill Pencil 1/4” Hex head bit Extension cords 5/8” SDS Plus masonry drill bit (If using a safety fence drilling guide, an SDS Plus rotary hammer and a 5/8” X 18” SDS Plus bit must be used) Template (included) Scissors Household glue or pvc cement Shop Vac (for cleaning debris out of drilled holes)by BlueWaveProductSupport10/17/2015Written by a verified representative from BlueWaveProductSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My pool deck has holes already at 36" centers. How far apart are each post and what diameter are the posts?
- Hello, Each section has 4 posts that are spaced 3' apart. The diameter needed for the anchors is 5/8".by BlueWaveProductSupport8/3/2015Written by a verified representative from BlueWaveProductSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I need replacement fence, my current are in 12ft sections, with a post at 3ft, with this fence fit existing holes?
- Hello, The sections are 12' in length with 4 posts per section that are spaced 3' apart. The anchors require a 5/8" hole.by BlueWaveProductSupport8/3/2015Written by a verified representative from BlueWaveProductSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $442.25 Was $473.87Save $31.62
- from $60.11
- $33.75 Was $43.48Save $9.73
- $319.56 Was $349.63Save $30.07