Safety 1st onBoard35 Air SE Infant Car Seat, O2
About this item
About this item
The Safety First Onboard 35 Air Infant Car Seat with Air Protect Side Impact Technology brings advanced protection to babies -from a tiny 4 lbs preemie to a tall 35 lbs toddler. Air Protect helps save lives by providing extra protection where it's needed most: around the head. With an adjustable base, it's easy to adjust the seat to fit a variety of vehicles. This special edition Safety First Onboard 35 Air Infant Car Seat features premium fabrics with custom embroidery for an extra-comfortable and stylish ride.
Safety 1st onBoard35 Air SE Infant Car Seat, O2:
- Rear-facing for newborns from 4 to 35 lbs and up to 32" tall
- Customizable insert and low harness slots
- Carry Curve handle features ergonomic design
- Adjustable base to fit a variety of vehicles
- Dimensions: 29"L x 16"W x 22.5"H
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Air Protect side impact technology
- Premium fabrics with custom embroidery
- Additional leg room for baby's comfort
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||32 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||35 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||4 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.0 x 16.0 x 22.5|
Ask a question
- Yes, it comes with a base that can be used with a regular seatbelt or the LATCH restraint system.by southerndealfindingmommy4/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by Joonipertree332/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All Car Seats sold in stores come with a base.by Lili147/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine had a manufacture date of 09/11/2013 and I bought mine in April of 2014 and I absolutely LOVE this car seat!!by southerndealfindingmommy10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This should be a current date. The only way to know for sure is to look on the car seat. The date is put on the car seat when it is manufactured. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Safety_1st_Support8/23/2013Written by a verified representative from Safety_1st_SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 2 strollers on this web site that will work with the onBoard 35 car seats. The Sleek Ride Sport Stroller--Orion Pewter Safety 1st 3-Ease Stroller Rings. For more information, you may contact us via email at: email@example.com, or via telephone at 800 544 1108.by Safety_1st_Support9/12/2013Written by a verified representative from Safety_1st_SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?