Safety 1st onBoard 35 Infant Car Seat, Rings
About this item
About this item
Start your little one off on the right road with the Safety 1ST Onboard 35 Car Seat, Rings. With additional leg room and a harness specially designed to fit tiny travelers, the Safety 1st Infant Car Seat easily accommodates the growing baby in a rear-facing position from a tiny 4 to a tall 35 lbs. The Carry Curve handle makes for comfortable transport between the car and wherever you need to go!
Safety 1st onBoard 35 Infant Car Seat, Rings:
- Rear-facing use for an infant from 4 to 35 lbs up to 32" tall
- 5-point harness system with up front harness adjustment
- Carry Curve handle makes for comfortable transport
- Adjustable stay-in-car base
- LATCH-equipped for easy installation
- Removable, washable pad
- Assembled weight: 14.5 lbs
- Safety 1st Rear-Facing Car Seat meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards
- Side impact protection
- Additional leg room for growing baby's comfort
- Safety 1st Infant Car Seat dimensions: 29"L x 16"W x 22.5"H
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||32 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||35 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||4 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.0 x 16.0 x 22.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.