Start your little one off on the right road with the Safety 1st onBoard 35 Infant Car Seat. With additional leg room and a harness specially designed to fit tiny travelers, the onBoard 35 Infant Car Seat easily accommodates the growing baby in a rear-facing position from a tiny 4 to a tall 35 lbs. The Carry Curve handle on the Safety 1st onBoard 35 Infant Car Seat makes for comfortable transport between the car and wherever you need to go!
Safety 1st onBoard 35 Infant Car Seat, Graydon:
Questions about product recalls?
- Rear-facing use for an infant from 4 to 35 lbs up to 32" tall
- 5-point harness system with up front harness adjustment
- Carry Curve handle makes for comfortable transport
- The Graydon Safety 1st Onboard Car Seat features an adjustable stay-in-car base
- LATCH-equipped for easy installation
- Removable, washable pad
- Assembled weight: 14.5 lbs
- Meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards
- The Graydon Safety 1st Onboard Car Seat offers side impact protection
- Additional leg room for growing baby's comfort
- Safety 1st Infant Car Seat Dimensions: 29"L x 16"W x 22.5"H
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls
See all car seats
on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats
and booster car seats
. Save money. Live better.