Safety 1st helps you to start your little one off on the right road with the Julianne Safety 1st onBoard 35 Air Infant Car Seat featuring Air Protect side impact technology, bringing advanced protection to an easy-to-transport infant car seat. With additional leg room and a harness specially designed to fit smaller babies, the Julianne Safety 1st onBoard 35 Air Infant Car Seat easily accommodates the growing baby in a rear-facing position from a tiny four pounds on up to a tall 35 pounds. The specially designed Carry Curve handle ensures a comfortable move for both you and your baby between the car and wherever you need to go!
Safety 1st onBoard 35 Air Infant Car Seat, Julianne:
Questions about product recalls?
- Rear-facing for infants 4-35 lbs up to 32"
- The Safety 1st Air Infant Car Seat has a 5-point harness with center front adjust
- Best fitting harness design for tiny travelers (4 lbs)
- Customizable insert and low harness slots
- Carry Curve handle features ergonomic design
- Base Belt Lock easily secures vehicle seat belt during installation
- Air Protect side impact protection
- The Safety 1st Air Infant Car Seat has a 1-click LATCH installation system
- Removable, hand-washable pad
- Safety 1st onBoard 35 Car Seat Assembled weight: 9.75 lbs
- Meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards
- Side impact protection
- Additional leg room for growing baby's comfort
- Safety 1st onBoard 35 Car Seat Dimensions: 29"L x 16"W x 22.5"H
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls