Consider these popular products
- $37.89 Was $59.00Save $21.11
- $43.11 Was $59.99Save $16.88
Safety 1st - Winnie the Pooh Days of Hunny Walker
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Safety 1st Days of Hunny Winnie the Pooh Walker offers maximum play and tray space. Interactive Pooh-themed toys are colorful and entertaining, with mirrors, lights and music. The activity tray opens to reveal a full snack and toy area. Four different Winnie the Pooh toys will keep your child entertained during down time. The peek-a-boo honey pot emits exciting lights and noises. Both fun bead spinners give your child something to grab onto. The frame of this travel walker folds down, making it convenient and easy to transport when the time comes. Three different height adjustment settings allow this walker to grow with your baby. The cloth seat of the Safety 1st baby walker is completely removable and machine washable for easy cleaning.
Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh Days of Hunny Walker:
- Includes four Winnie the Pooh-themed toys
- Piglet mirror and teether
- Peek-a-boo honey pot with music and lights
- Pooh bead-filled spinner
- Eeyore spinning bead rail
- This travel walker comes with two swing-open activity trays
- Three-level height adjustment
- Large play or snack area
- Removable cloth seat is machine washable
- The frame of the Safety 1st baby walker folds for easy storage and transport
- JPMA and ASTM certified
|Color:||Beige , Green|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Pattern:||Days of Hunny|
|Age Range:||12 - 24 Months|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Character:||Winnie the Pooh|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||04028DHN|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||28.50 x 25.00 x 22.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 04-028 Baby Walker The baby can move around on their own with this walker. It does work best on tile but will work on carpet if it is not too plush. If we can be of further assistance you can contact us via email at email@example.com CoscoSafety1st6/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is possible for a baby to move around in this on their own. so long as the carpet is not to plush. If the carpet is too plush then no. the baby's weight alone makes the walker sink down into the carpet. Would be perfect on Berber carpet or something just a little bit thicker but nothing too plush.by ProudArmyMommy3/11/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No she can not, unless it is in the kitchen on flat surfaces. If its on carpet no way......by An anonymous customer1/21/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 04028 Baby Walker Replacement seat pads are available for this walker depending on the manufacture date on the walker. You can check this out by calling the manufacturer at 800 544 1108. Be sure to have your model number and manufacture date when you call.by CoscoSafety1st6/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may actually have to go to the manufactures website and register the product there. you can also find replacement parts on their website as well. Since I do not know which specific walker you have i can't say for sure if Graco has replacements for it or not.by ProudArmyMommy3/11/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Call Safety 1st at (800) 544-1108 and they can help you.by momof2x23/11/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 04-028 Baby Walker There is no age restriction for this walker. It can be used for a child up to 30 pounds or no taller than 32 inches. If we can be of further assistance you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org CoscoSafety1st6/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It say's on the box 4m+. At 4m they can play with the toys but not actually move around in it. Even if they can't use it to walk with at that time, hold onto it till they can. Will save money later onby ProudArmyMommy7/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my grandson is 5 months old and loves itby dalvin2/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?