Similar items in stock
- $62.99 Was $69.98Save $6.99
- $156.59 Was $178.96Save $22.37
Safety 1st Sweet Wonder Playard, Cubes
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Safety 1st Sweet Wonder Baby Playard is a sturdy and durable accessory that will provide your baby with hours of entertainment. This convenient item has several handy features, such as a newborn bassinet with an open-view, breathable mesh material. The easy-clean changer provides a place for quick diaper changes, and it can be wiped clean. This bassinet playard also features an entertaining arch with two toys included, and a roomy recreational area for rest or play. Additionally, it has a top shelf that can hold larger items, such as a wipes container. This playard is easy to set up and can be moved from room to room with ease. An on-the-go travel bag is also included.
Safety 1st Sweet Wonder Playard, Cubes:
- Newborn bassinet comforts resting baby and features open-view, breathable mesh
- Easy-clean changer is wipeable and removable
- The Safety 1st playard features a deluxe organizer that keeps baby's necessities easily within reach
- Top shelf holds a large wipes container
- Spacious playard for rest or play
- Entertaining toy arch with two adorable toys
- Easy set up with Safety 1st indicators
- Moves room to room with two wheels for easy mobility
- On-the-go carry bag
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months , Birth - 6 Months|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||38.5 x 27.75 x 31.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you have not already gotten one of these, you will love it, it is very portable, lightweight, does not take up much room. I love the cubby?? at the end, it makes it so nice having everything within reach when changing baby.by carrijb7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its all fits into a carrying bag that is included.by Whalen20147/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this item is portable.by CommunityAnswer7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and easy to take alongby 56077/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, space friendly!! Moves from room to room easly....stores good too.by NanaJan17/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not have a mattress, it has a vinyl covered pad. I prefer putting a sheet on it. It takes Playard sheets, you can usually buy them at the same place you get the Playard.by carrijb9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say, yes. It does not come with a mattress. It comes with the support board with a thin padding. People usually buy a 3" foam mattress for more comfort, but unfortunately, the bassinet part is not deep enough. 3" of foam mattress will raise the level of the bassinet, which I don't think is safe enough. I haven't found a compatible thinner mattress for this crib yet. It would probably be ok for the bottom part of the play yard.by Allaura6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so, it comes with the mattress, its about an inch thick, I plan to use for my new baby when she comes without buying an additional mattress.by Whalen20149/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No it can't be flipped. It can be detached and attached pretty easily instead.by TiffElle8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The changer snaps on the end and comes off easilyby carrijb8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the changer on this playard is removable.by CommunityAnswer7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?