Safety 1st - Summit Deluxe High Back Booster Car Seat, Victorian Lace
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Reach new heights with the Summit High Back Booster Car Seat by Safety 1st. It is fully loaded with ease of use features that parents will appreciate. This seat boasts a four-position QuickFit headrest that adjusts without the need for rethreading and an easy-adjust five-point safety harness with Center Front Adjust. The pivoting armrests make it easy for your child to get in and out of the car seat, and the integrated cup holder provides a convenient place to store a drink while on the road.
Safety 1st Summit High Back Booster Car Seat, Victorian Lace:
- Forward-facing for a child 22-40 lbs and 34-43" tall
- Belt-positioning booster for a child 40-100 lbs and 43-57" tall
- 5-point harness system with center front adjust
- 4-position QuickFit headrest adjusts with harness for a better fit, no rethreading
- Side impact protection
- 5-position shoulder belt guides on each side
- Pivoting armrests
- Convenient cup holder
- 3-position recline for the best fit
- Weight: 15 lbs
- LATCH-equipped for forward-facing mode
- Meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards
- Airplane ready
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Car Seat Type:||Booster Car Seats|
|Collection:||Safety 1st Summit Deluxe|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||52 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||100 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||40 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Height Min:||34 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.68|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.5 x 20.0 x 28.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Check amazon they are pricier than Walmart but the do carry other colorsby Busymomma231010/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is a light purpleby nicholeL298/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This car seat is purple and girly. There is another seat just like this that I ordered for my son that is called Entwine. It is gray and black.by kmongula7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This color which was sent to us was with purple, white and black round design on light purple background, and a purple edging. And it's suitable for a boy or girl doesn't matter.by NadinW4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes is purple and has a flower design.by Lfsg4/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I would say the seat pad is purple/lavender in color. If we can be of further assistance you may contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org DorelSupport4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a latch system or you can use the seat belt.by nicholeL298/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can attach this seat or by car seatbelts, or by latch system. If you attach it by a car seatbelts you have to use harness to buckle your child.by NadinW4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it uses the latch system. When using it as a booster seat you take the 5 point harness out and use the car's seatbelt. You can still use the latch system to keep the seat from moving around in the car when the child gets in and out.by Clairy4/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When using this car seat with the 5-point harness you can install it into your vehicle using either the L.A.T.C.H. or your vehicle belts. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at: email@example.com DorelSupport1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby OttenFamily10/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Safety 1st - Summit Deluxe High Back Booster Car Seat can be used as a belt positioning booster seat when the child reaches 40lbs. This seat can continue to be used as a belt positioned booster seat till the child reaches 100lbs or 52", whichever comes first.by CommunityAnswer9/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- When the child reaches 40 pounds you can use the seat as a belt positioning booster seat. You will then just use the lap and shoulder belt across the child. You can use it as a belt postioning booster seat up to 100 pounds or 52 inches, whichever comes first.by Safety_1st_Support9/8/2014Written by a verified representative from Safety_1st_SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?