About this item
The Safety 1st Summit Booster Car Seat provides a durable, reliable and comfortable way to keep young children safe during car rides. It features a headrest that adjusts with the harness to help provide the most comfortable fit without the need for re-threading. This Seaport style belt-positioning booster car seat's side impact protection and adjustable shoulder belt guides grant an even greater degree of security and protection.The 5-point harness system with center-front adjust ensures a firm, safe and comfortable hold.
Safety 1st Summit Booster Car Seat, Seaport:
- Forward-facing: 22 lbs-65 lbs
- Belt-positioning booster: 40 lbs-100 lbs
- Quickfit headrest adjusts with harness for a better fit, no rethreading
- Side impact protection
- Adjustable shoulder belt guides
- 5-point harness system with center-front adjust
- Pivoting armrests
- Convenient cup holder
- 3-position recline for the best fit
- Latch equipped for forward-facing mode
- Safety 1st car seat meets or exceeds federal safety standards
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||100 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||22 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.68|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.8 x 18.3 x 26.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can use the 5-point harness up to 65 pounds and/or 49 inches. You can then use the Booster mode up to 100 pounds and/or 52 inches.by Safety_1st_Support5/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use the harness up to 65 pounds and/ or 49 inches. You can then use the Belt positioning mode up to 100 pounds and/ or 52 inches.by Safety_1st_Support5/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?