Safety 1st - Stash and Step Stool, Green
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Green Safety 1st Step Stool offers a step up to a young child trying to access the sink or toilet. The potty training stool is made in a light green color to appeal to both boys and girls. This potty step stool curves around the toilet to prevent slips, and it stays within a child's reach. The potty training stool also has non-slip rubber feet that keep it from sliding while the child is stepping on it to reach the toilet. The potty step stool has a step high enough to provide added reach but still be low enough for a toddler. A clear and removable lid provides storage space inside of the Green Safety 1st Step Stool for bath toys, bubble bath or clean-up items.
Safety 1st - Stash and Step Stool, Green:
- Stool curves around toilet
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Lid comes off to reveal storage area
- Dimensions: 9.75"L x 15"W x 6.63"H
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.75 x 15.0 x 6.63|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 200 poundsby tvaholic548/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure about maximum weight but im 170 and i can stand on it no problemby brittyy2/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't say what the max weight is but my son is about 43lbs and he uses it everyday without any problems.by lohotze1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight limit on this is 200 pounds. It would be fine to use for your mom to get in and out of your SUV.by tookachance2/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 200 pounds.by tvaholic542/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?