About this item
Listen in on your little one from any room in the house with the 49 MHz Safety 1st Audio Monitor. The four channels on the Secure Lights Baby Audio Monitor minimize interference to help you get the best signal. Sound lights let you know if your baby is getting restless, letting your eyes "hear" over the sound of a noisy dishwasher or radio.
Safety 1st - Secure Lights 49 MHz Audio Monitor:
- 4 channels to minimize interference
- Sound lights
- Power and low-battery indicators
- Audio jack for listening with earphones
- Belt clip and carry loop
- Volume control
- 49 MHz frequency
- More than 600' range
- Secure Lights Baby Audio Monitor includes 2 energy-saving AC adapters draw energy only when units are on
- Baby safety monitors are better for the environment and your wallet
- Requires 3 AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 8.25 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it can pick up a dog bark.by CommunityAnswer3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes u can.by abc21xyz3/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get instructions by contacting Consumer Relations at 800 544 1108 or via email at: email@example.com. Please have the model number and manufacture date from your monitor when you contact Consumer Relations.by Safety_1st_Support10/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you can only use the parent unit and child unit that comes in the set. You cannot add to it. If you have further questions, you may contact Consumer Relations at 800 544 1108 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Safety_1st_Support10/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?