Check out these related products
- Rollbackfrom $64.98
Safety 1st - Saunter Travel System, Citrus
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
A saunter is not a walk, run, or jog. It is about enjoying each small and wonderful moment. You could enjoy more than just a walk with your child when you get this Safety 1st travel system with stroller and carseat.
Safety 1st Travel System, Citrus:
- Baby-friendly tray with integrated Slide Guard protection
- Convenient parent tray with cup holders and covered storage compartment
- Canopy with window
- Multi-position recline
- 1-hand fold and stand
- Large storage basket
- 3-point restraint system for safety
- Steel frame for durability
- Front wheels: 7.5" diameter
- Rear wheels: 8.5"
- Rear brakes with two foot pedals
- Stroller accommodates a child up to 50 lbs. or when child's head is at top of stroller seat
Car seat features:
- Rear-facing car seat designed for a child from 4 lbs. - 22 lbs. and up to 29" tall
- Car seat features side-impact protection
- Seat has infant insert and 4 harness slots for best fit
- EPP foam for added protection
- Easy to secure infant car seat to the stroller with a simple click
- Extra-lightweight for easy transport
- Stay-in-car base
- Clean the Safety 1st travel system with a sponge or damp cloth, mild soap and cold water
- LATCH equipped
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||36.82|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.77 x 22.95 x 41.5|
Ask a question
Q. Can the carseat go to front facing, and what are the height and weight limits if it can.
- Safety 1st - Travel System This car seat can never be used forward facing. It is rear facing only. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at: email@example.com DorelSupport2/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st - Saunter Travel System The Car Seat that comes with this Travel System can be used for a child up to 29 inches. If we can be of further assistance you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org CoscoSafety1st12/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?