Similar items in stock
Safety 1st Saunter Luxe Travel System, Owls
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Don't just take a walk with your child - have a Saunter! The Owls Safety 1st Saunter Luxe Travel System combines a stroller and infant car seat with all the features you need to put a spring into your step as you journey through your day with your child.
Safety 1st Saunter Luxe Travel System, Owls:
Saunter Luxe Stroller:
- The Owls Safety 1st Saunter Luxe Travel System stroller is for children up to 50 lbs who can sit up unassisted
- Multi-position seat recline
- 5-point harness
- Quilted and lined canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Large storage basket
- Baby-friendly tray with integrated SlideGuard protection
- Convenient parent tray with 2 cup holders and covered compartment
- 1-hand fold and stand
- Lightweight frame
- Elliptical tubing for a stylish look
- Safety 1st Saunter Travel System Stroller QuickClick: secure infant car seat to the stroller with 1 simple click
- Some assembly required
Comfy Carry Elite Infant Car Seat:
- Rear-facing for infants 4-22 lbs up to 29"
- The Safety 1st Saunter Travel System car seat has a 5-point harness
- Infant head support
- Extra lightweight for easy transport
- Stay-in-car base
- Side impact protection
- LATCH-equipped for easy installation
- Safety 1st Travel System meets and exceeds the American Society for Testing and Materials
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||36.82|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.01 x 21.85 x 40.94|
Ask a question
- My opinion, and I say it again, MY OPINION, it seems to be more for a boy than for a girl, but I'm sure a girl would look cute as heck in it as well.by IzzyRom9/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no pink color to the stroller/car seat. I think it could be used for either a boy or girl, but does look like it's more for a boy with the blues and browns. I am using mine for my baby boy, but would definitely use it for my second child if she was a girl.by Happymommy2be9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No pink color but looks neutral except possibly the brown trim. I would use it for a girl also.by Haylee7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Travel System is gender neutral. There is no pink in the fabric. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone at 800 544 1108.by DorelJuvenileSupport7/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, this system is sold as a complete kit, only. Individual parts are not available because different systems may use incompatible locking mechanisms that wouldn't latch properly or safely.by CommunityAnswer4/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can purchase a base for your car seat on this website. It is the Safety 1st Comfy Carry Infant Car Seat Base. You have 2 color choices.by DorelJuvenileSupport4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?