About this item
Keep children safe from dangers in your home using these Safety 1st Multi-Purpose Appliance Locks. They can be used on items like freezers, refrigerators and dishwashers. This 2-count of Safety 1st locks are easy for adults to install. They even have a secure press-and-pull feature that helps to keep your appliances closed. These safety locks should not be used on ovens.
Safety 1st Multi-Purpose Appliance Locks, 2-Count:
- Secure press-and-pull lock
- Helps keep appliances closed
- Easy for adults to use and install
- Baby-proof locks are not intended for use on ovens
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 3.63 x 5.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have a slightly bumpy white fridge and it worked greatby Ladyluelove3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, smooth metal surface is best. But, we have tested it on textured/pebbled surface on a chest freezer. Any relatively flat surface should be OK. If you have further questions, you may contact Consumer Relations at 800 544 1108 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Safety_1st_Support3/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?