About this item
The Safety 1st Guide 65 Sport Convertible Car Seat is the perfect fit for smaller cars, and helps protect your child longer in both rear and forward facing positions. In the rear-facing position, the Safety 1st Car Seat keeps children comfortable up to 40 pounds. Change the Safety 1st Guide 65 Sport Convertible Car Seat to a forward-facing position when it's time, and your child will be snug in the 5-point harness all the way up to 65 pounds.
Safety 1st Guide 65 Sport Convertible Car Seat:
- Rear-facing: children 5-40 lbs and 19-40" tall
- Forward-facing: children 22-65 lbs and 34-52" tall
- 5-point safety harness system with center front adjust
- The Safety 1st Car Seat compact design great for small cars
- Side impact protection
- 5 harness heights and 3 buckle locations for proper fit
- Multi-position adjustable head rest for growing children
- LATCH-equipped for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards
- Removable cup holder
- Dimensions: 20"L x 18"W x 24"H
- Some assembly required
- Airplane ready
- Safety Car Seat Weight: 14 lbs
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Car Seat Type:||Convertible Car Seats|
|Collection:||Safety 1st Athens|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||52 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||65 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||5 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Height Min:||19 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.0 x 17.5 x 23.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.