Safety 1st Crystal Clear Monitor, Pink
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Safety 1st Crystal Clear Monitor, Pink:
- 49 MHz technology for an extended range
- Range up to 600'
- 2 channels minimize interference
- Portable receiver with belt clip
- 2 energy saving AC adapters included
- Draws energy only when units are on making the set better for the environment and your wallet
- Power-on indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Requires one 9-volt battery for portable mode (not included)
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does the saftey first cryatal clear monitor run on batteries only or is there an ac adapter Model # mo740090 walmart#260020199
- There is a cord to plug in but it didn't work at all for us. Stay away!by mom176612/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has D.C. rechargeable batteries with a 120v A.C. adapter for charging.by 1CLOUD911/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st - Crystal Clear Monitor This Monitor does come with 2 adapters. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org CoscoSafety1st9/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I'm wondering if this monitor will work only with regular batteries and doesn't need to be plugged in to work. I'm planning on using it in Europe.
- Crystal Clear Monitor This monitor works best when using the AC adapter. Battery usage is not recommended for constant use. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at email@example.com CoscoSafety1st7/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The camera has to be connected to a 120v outlet. The monitor has rechargeable D.C. batteries with its own 120v A.C. adapter.by 1CLOUD99/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$55.00 Was $99.95Save $44.95
- Rollback$69.95 Was $79.95Save $10.00
- Rollback$99.00 Was $109.97Save $10.97
- $129.99 Was $149.99Save $20.00