Check out these related products
Safety 1st - Complete Air 65 Convertible Car Seat, Hawaiian Rose
Consider these popular products
- $139.00List price
- from $44.00
About this item
About this item
The Safety 1st Complete Air 65 Convertible Car Seat is designed to help your baby have a comfortable and safe experience as you travel. This model features a breakthrough side-impact technology that shields your little one's head from bumps and immediately reduces force with a precise release of air. The five-position adjustable headrest of this Hawaiian Rose baby convertible car seat accommodates your growing child. The front harness system can also be adjusted easily and quickly, making it well-suited for families on the go. Other features of the Safety 1st convertible car seat include a removable cup holder, three reclining options and more. This model accommodates an infant weighing up to 40 lbs or toddlers up to 65 lbs and works either front or rear-facing.
Safety 1st Complete Air 65 Convertible Car Seat, Hawaiian Rose:
- Rear-facing for children 5-40 lbs and 19"-40"
- Forward-facing for children 22-65 lbs and 34"-52"
- Breakthrough Side Impact Technology system shields head and immediately reduces side impact forces through the precise release of air
- QuickFit Harness System adjusts harness height from the front in 1 easy step, without uninstalling from the car
- 5-position adjustable headrest easily accommodates your growing child
- Hawaiian Rose baby convertible car seat with front harness adjustment for easy use
- Removable cup holder
- LATCH equipped
- Washable seat pads
- Safety 1st convertible car seat, model #CC044HAW
- Dimensions: 21.25"L x 18"W x 26.95"H
- Product weight: 16.6 lbs
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Car Seat Type:||Convertible Car Seats|
|Collection:||Safety 1st Hawaiian Rose|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||52 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||65 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||5 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Height Min:||19 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.25 x 18.0 x 26.95|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Car seats are not designed to recline, however when using this seat rear facing you must have it reclined at a particular angle. The car seat will not sit up straight if properly installed. I had to use a rolled up blanket to keep the seat at the correct level. The instructions recommend using a towel or pool noodle for this purpose.by HeidisMountainMama8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Safety 1st - Complete Air 65 This Car Seat does recline to be used in the rear facing mode. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org CoscoSafety1st2/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, You can use this Car Seat rear facing and then use it forward facing when the child is old enough and the correct weight and height.by Safety_1st_Support10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?