Customers also viewed these products
- $47.87 Was $59.98Save $12.11
Safety 1st - Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat, Sicily
Consider these popular products
- from $41.07
- $125.89 List price $160.00Save $34.11
- $134.10 Was $146.08Save $11.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
From Safety 1st, the Omega Elite Car Seat complete with a five-point harness system, a three-position recline and comfortable, pivoting armrests. Your baby will safely ride in comfort whether it's rear-facing or forward-facing. The Safety 1st Quick-Fit Harness System adjusts without rethreading.
|Maximum Weight:||100 lbs|
|Color:||Pink , Purple|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Minimum Weight:||22 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22456SCY|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.50 x 20.00 x 25.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It depends if you use the latch system or just the seat belt. the seat belt is really easy. But it is bulky you wouldnt want to move it on a daily basis, but just to grandmas car it is great.by courtneymad1/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its a little heavy and bulky, but its manageableby EriksKitty8911/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Alpha Omega Elite This car seat is not difficult to install. It does depend alot on what type vehicle you have. If you have difficulty installing the car seat you can call us at 800 544 1108 or email email@example.com. We would be happy to walk you thru the installation over the phone. We have several Child Passenger Safety Technicians eager to assist you.by CoscoSafety1st6/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's easy to install into a car. I just have difficulty because it's awkward to carry.by HappyMommaOf32/12/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we have used it on a plane 1 ime before. but each airline has differant requirements so you always want to check before. We didnt have any problem with it thoughby courtneymad1/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Alpha Omega Elite. This car seat is certifed for motor vehicles and aircraft. You can use this seat on the aircraft as long as you are using the 5 point harness. Once the child is using the seat as a belt positioning booster you cannot use it on the air lines. Booster seats require a shoulder belt and the airlines do not have shoulder belts. If we can be of further assistance you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org CoscoSafety1st6/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just checked the saftey first website and it doesn't indicate whether it is FAA approved. I would suggest giving them a call. I am traveling Southwest Air in March and their suggestions are that the seat be no more than 16 inches wide or they may not sit in seat properly, in my opinion that is nearly impossible. The only seat I see that is close to that is the Radian 80 which is 17 inches across.by Annie3222/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on what air carrier you are using... If you are going to use southwest it has to be 16 inches tall (or about that). Hope this helps?!?!?!?!?!?! :) :) :) :)by mominUSA20092/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's up for debate. In theory the seat does start at 5lbs...but the lowest set of harness straps measures at about 10"...so unless you have a freakishly tall 5lb newborn, the harness straps will be waaaay above baby's shoulders (and for rear-facing travel, they should always be at or below baby's shoulders).by Rainbrella2/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Alpha Omega Elite This car seat can be safely used for an infant who weighs at least 5 pound. If we can be of further assistance you can contact us at email@example.com CoscoSafety1st6/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is but i think you should get a newborn one alsoby krjnlove6/2/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?