About this item
Safeskin Purple Nitrile Powder-Free Exam Gloves are suitable for use across a wide variety of non-sterile applications. Safeskin Purple Nitrile Powder-Free Exam Gloves are textured, providing an enhanced, reliable grip. These Safeskin Purple Nitrile Gloves, Large, feature a beaded cuff providing extra protection. Safeskin Purple Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves offer a unique purple color allows to distinguish them from natural rubber latex and other synthetic gloves. Safeskin Gloves boast a custom design, enhancing comfort and fit.
Safeskin Purple Nitrile Powder-Free Exam Gloves, Large:
- Brand or Series: safeskin
- Application: exam glove
- Material: nitrile
- Color: purple
- Size: large
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Powder Content: powder free
- Cuff Style: beaded cuff
- Glove Exterior: textured
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have fairly big hands 7.5". and large fits perfectly. If you have 8.5" or bigger, buy the extra large. The extra large are way too big for my hands.by MasterReviewer15/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have worn a size 8 in a sterile glove and these gloves in a size large fit me comfortably,and I have a large hand for a woman,so I would think a large would be equal to a mans size 8-9.by fuzzycat23/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't know the mils, but they are the thickest exam gloves out there, good texturing on fingertips. Used these at one hospital I worked at, new place had the medigaurd blue gloves, thinner than the safeskins. Then they switched to an even worse semi-clear glove, weak. I Always use KC safeskins for working on cars, etc.by bobinthehills4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Side of the box says 100 gloves.by texanrn4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THESE GLOVES ARE ABOUT TWICE THE THICKNESS OF THE CLEAR DISPOSABLE GLOVES THAT YOU CAN BUY IN THE STORES.THEY WEAR WELL.I HAVE USED THEM TO FILL POTS WITH SOIL AND THEY HOLD UP FOR QUITE A WHILE.by fuzzycat28/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?