About this item
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The overall height and length is14.4 x 14.5 x 5 inches.by CommunityAnswer3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The overall height and length of the item will depend on how it is configured. Each assembled cube is 15"H x 15"W x 15"L and can be assembled as a 5 cube configuration or a 4 cube configuration with the extra grids used as divider shelves in the cubes.by SafcoProducts3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the measurement of the individual squares that make up each 14"x14" piece? I am trying to contain a guinea pig. Thanks!
- I made a C&C Cage for my Guinea Pig a week ago with this shelving unit. Turned out great. I have 1 pig so I did a 2x3 panel or (42"x28") size c&c Cage. Works great. Piggy chewed on the panel for a day, but since left it alone.No issues. I did not do a good job on my coroplast so I used the extra panel a 'filler' and used cable ties to hold those in place. Good Luck.by Mamaduck711/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each cube is 14"W x 14"D x 14"H. The materials are not rated for animal use.by CommunityAnswer1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does walmart carry replacement plastic corner connectors for the Safco Wire Cube Shelving System?
- No, the plastic corner connectors are not available for retail sales.by SafcoProducts5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Although WalMart may not sell the replacement connectors, you can find them at http://www.organizeit.com/wire-cube-plastic-connectors.asp?SSAID=204502&cmpid=SAS Price is $1.99/set of 4 as of May 6, 2012. Good luck!by hoyfandmrs5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?