Safavieh Carpet-to-Carpet Area Rug Pad
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This pad is specially designed to be used for rugs on top of wall to wall carpeting. Grid Pad is made from polyester fabric coated with a high grade vinyl compound allows maximum air circulation through an open weave construction making vacuuming easy. It can be easily cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent, rinsed and laid flat to dry.
Safavieh Carpet-to-Carpet Area Rug Pad:
- Power loomed in China
- Pile height: 0.05"
- Constructed with 100 polyester
- Available in multiple sizes
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.32|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 24.0 x 0.13|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have used this exact pads on every area rug in my house since it is almost fully carpeted & there is never any sticky left on the carpet or the area rug.by gelder8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Both Sides....but, not enough to keep my rugs from shifting, moving, and bunching still....... No residue yet on my carpet or the rugs.by DownSizedandLovingIt1/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is some adheasive but not real, really sticky that you can't manage it. I cut it to size, pealed the once sice off and attached that side to the back of the rug - then pealed the side to go on the carpet, flipped the area rug and placed it. Done.by atlpghgirl6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think this rug pad is for on wood or ceramic. However, this pad is rubbery and does not have any sticky residue on either side.by LeslieMarie538/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- We had they same problem with another type of rug pad; where it was sticky and left residue on the carpet. This Rug Pad has worked well for us and though it looks like the other kind, it is not sticky with an adhesive like substance. It does stay though!by Windbeneathmywings11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is on both sides so that the rug doesn't move around, which is good. Haven't had it long enough to know what it will do to the rug.by Godschild021/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is sticky on both sides. I have not moved the area rug except to lift the edges when I clean. I did not see any residue.by vicki12441/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's not a sticker. It has a tacky surface on both sides certainly not enough to leave a residue but enough to hold the pad in place.by imatwlmt1/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is "sticky-like"on both sides, but it can be easily removed and it leaves no residue that I have seen yet. We laid it down almost two weeks ago. I just tried to lift it off the corner-I had no problem separating it and it left no residue. It has to be "sticky-like" on both sides because it has to hold to the carpet and to the rug on top.by An anonymous customer8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does and when I replaced it there was minimal residue. Unfortunately it did not keep my area rug from slipping.by HarmonysMoM3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have these pads under all my area rugs. For odd sizes I usually buy up, put the pad down then the rug. That will allow you to easily cut off the extra which you should save to use in the future on smaller projects.by gelder9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can cut to fit exactly or about an inch smaller all the way around. I bought the bigger one and cut and used on several area rugs. You definately don't want to cut it too small or it won't work as well at all.by atlpghgirl10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely the smaller pad. You should only need to cut a square (perhaps 12inches square or 15inches square) to place under the center of the rug, or even two smaller (12inches square) squares. You do NOT need to have the pad the full dimensions of the rug.by LeslieMarie5310/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you would be better off ordering the smaller size.by Godschild0210/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this pad under all my area rugs. I would buy the 5 x 8 & trim off any extra length & width.by gelder9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this would work. It will not slip.by Carezee9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do Not Waste Your Money!!!!! I too bought this padding for the same reason (bunching, and carpet moving), plus, the reviews; but, my carpets stilllllllll move and bunchhhhh. I removed the cellophane from both sides, and it sticks not to my carpet. It sticks somewhat to the rugs on top of the carpet; but, still shifts, moves and bunches.by DownSizedandLovingIt9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?