About this item
The Saddle Seat Stool 29" with timeless style inspired by traditional Chinese design adds elegance to your room. Crafted from solid wood, this solid wooden stool with antique black finish has a saddle seat for comfortable seating option. Perfect for counters and bar tables, these saddle seat stools with simple design are sure to complement most furniture and decor. The Saddle Seat Stool 29" comes with solid construction to offer long lasting performance and withstand everyday use. This black seat stool requires no assembly. Ideal for your little one's room or provide additional space for kids seating.
Saddle Seat Stool 29":
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.5 x 9.0 x 29.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Early American stain color - lighter than what is picturedby 1Jane17/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the darker color. The in-store chairs are lighter.by atjc86/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby shipwash4/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think the picture on these is pretty accurate. All of the furniture in my house is dark and this fits right in.by Valuegal8312/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the difference between the 29" saddle stool for 28 or 39 dollars? The dimensions, weight all seem to be the same.
- The cheaper one needs assembly and is not as sturdy as the pre-assembled, more expensive one.by ToolMeister1/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to put it together yourself and not exactly the same as the other ones I ordered...does not match.by Lovehoo1/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i believe so. my countertop from the floor up to countertop is 36" i ordered the 29" they were too high. had to return and ordered the 24" and they are wonderful!! great deal!!by gagakim10/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My counter is 42 1/2" high and it works well. Using my tape measure, it seems that it would work for a 46" high counter, your arms will just rest a little higher up. Not quite as comfortable but it would work if there isn't anything else out there for a 46" counter. I'm only 5' 3" and it would work....if you're taller, it would work even better for you.by DublinOH1/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?