About this item
The Sabrent 2.5" USB-IDE HDD Enclosure makes it easy for users to re-use old internal drives by turning them into external drives for the storage space your device needs. This external HDD enclosure has a USB 2.0 interface that allows easy data transfer and an interface that allows users to read and write large files, as it can support transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps. This Sabrent 2.5" USB-IDE HDD is also backward compatible with USB 1.1, which is particularly useful for older systems. With this external HDD enclosure, users have the flexibility to reuse an existing 2.5-inch hard drive as an external storage device.
Sabrent 2.5" USB-IDE HDD Enclosure:
- The USB 2.0 interface allows users to read and write large files up to 480Mbit per second
- Backward compatible to the USB 1.1 specifications drives
- Gives you the flexibility to reuse an existing 2.5-inch hard drive as an external storage device
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 8.0 x 2.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. This is a for IDE drives and will not work for sata. IDE and SATA are two completely different interfaces.by Wildmandan85611/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It only works with 2.5" IDE (Parallel ATA) drivesby LetsBeHonest11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It didn't work for mine! I had to use the cable from inside the laptop to connect the drive to the box, I could NOT get the drive to seat inside the box. I got the info off the drive, but now the box sits empty!by Wonderfall9/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if it has a 2.5 IDE the answer is yes, but if it has a 2.5 SATA then you will have to purchase the one made for SATA hard drives.by onlinewarrior6/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?