Sabre Red National Breast Cancer Foundation Pink Pepper Spray Keychain
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Protect yourself with the Sabre Red National Breast Cancer Foundation Pink Pepper Spray Keychain. It is a compact and handy keychain that comes to your defense when you need it the most. This pink keychain contains 0.54 oz of quick release pepper spray and comes in really handy while someone attacks you while opening your home door or even while driving. This breast cancer pepper spray releases a ballistic stream that is enough to set the attacker by 8 to 10 ft apart. The pink pepper spray keychain detaches easily and contains approximately 10 full one second bursts. Apart from being a good defense tool, this Sabre Red pepper spray also lets you flaunt your support for breast cancer.
Sabre Red National Breast Cancer Foundation Pink Pepper Spray Keychain:
- Detachable keychain with quick release
- .54 oz keychain
- Projects 8 to 10 ft with 5x's more spray
- Ballistic stream delivery reduces wind blow-back
- Sabre Red pepper spray contains approximately 10 full one second bursts and ability to give a quick burst test spray biannually to ensure performance
- 4 year shelf life tolerance with expiration date
- This item is not for sale in certain states: DC, HI, MA and NY
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 1.25 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No you can't reload.by lillal10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?