About this item
- The new 2058 Xilion Enhanced Rose flat back rhinestone features a higher profile and smaller table than the 2028 Xillion Rose flat back. It has been specifically designed for increased crystal refraction, color intensity, and stunning brilliance under performance or stage lighting.
- Sparkling flat back rhinestones add glamour to anything you glue them on.
- Crystals can be applied to just about any surface, including fabric, plastic, and metal.
- Please note: Photo is enlarged to show detail and color.
- If you are new to SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Flat Backs, we have all the tools you need to get started:
- We recommend E6000 glue (for hard surfaces) or Gem Tac (for most surfaces including fabric) or GS Hypo Fabric Cement (super fine applicator) as adhesive. NEVER use super glue, hot glue or epoxy.
- Use the Perfect Positioner instead of tweezers and avoid glue build up. If you do use tweezers, wipe them clean with a damp cloth between every rhinestone.
- Your finished item should dry for at least 24 hours before wearing or using. For best results, wait for 3-7 days, especially if gluing rhinestones on flip-flops.
- Wash fabric by hand, inside out if possible, (do not dry clean,) and lay flat to dry. Do not wash for 7 days after initial application.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.