About this item
Our moisturizing shampoo is infused with 100% natural almond and shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients. It replenishes as it cleanses, leaving your hair well nourished and beautiful. Our moisturizing conditioner is infused with 100% natural almond and shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients. It replenishes and leaves your hair well nourished and beautiful.
- Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo is ideal for those with dry or damaged hair
- Replenish your hair's lost moisture with Suave Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo
- Suave Almond and Shea Butter Hair Shampoo, infused with 100 percent natural almond and shea butter, which will leave your hair feeling and looking great
- Get well-nourished and beautiful hair when using Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo
- Use Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo with Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 2.87 x 3.54|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- Anything not marked sulfate free most likely contains sulfates. I just some some Suave products (store) that were marked Very Low Sulfate. I was just skimming the aisles--glancing at products I hope this can help you. My friend really likes Loreal sulfate free. I don't use sulfate free. Suave shampoo(s) are great. Happy Holidays!by Fraurisa2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, however the two main types of sulfates in shampoos are sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate. The latter is much gentler. One of the things about so called sulfate free shampoos is that they still contain ingredients that end in -ate. (this includes the loreal sulfate free.) I am a total freak about hair and have done extensive search on the web about ingredients in shampoo. So far in my research I have found this one to have the least amount of confusing ingredients and has a lot of moisturizing ingredients such as real shea butter, and a variety of different oils for moisturizing purposes. This was probably a more scientific answer then you probably needed but I would say this is a good option for shampoo. Ingriedient wise, the conditioner is also pretty good.by makeuprox4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is sulfate alot of sulfate ...which since its talking about moisturizing u would think it wouldnt be so drying ....by anjelgirl2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I DON'T REALLY KNOW I LOVE THIS BECAUSE I HAVE ROSACEA AND MY FACE DOESN'T GET RED WITH THIS PRODUCTby EVILLYNN643/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients for this product are Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Amond), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Shea Butter), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil (Lemongrass), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil (Rosemary), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower/Leaf Extract (Matricaria), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract (Lavender), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Jojoba), Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Carbomer, PPG 9, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Citric Acid, C11 15 Pareth 7, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200) (CI 17200).by CommunityAnswer1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?