About this item
Always have hot water ready at your fingertips with the new Sunpentown Hot Water Dispenser. It features one-touch dispensing, auto re-boil and micro-computerized dry-boil protection. Its multi-temperature function allows you to select and maintain one of three temperature settings. It has a stainless steel body with black trimmings for a sophisticated look. It is ideal for tea lovers or anyone who needs hot water handy. Simply add drinking water and the unit automatically starts to heat the water to the boiling point.
Sunpentown 5.0 Liter Hot Water Dispenser with Multi-Temp Function, Stainless Steel:
- 1-touch auto dispense
- 3 temperature selection (208 degrees F, 185 degrees F, 140 degrees F)
- Stainless steel inner pot
- Safety lock feature
- Micro-computerized dry-boil function
- 120V/60 Hz/700W
- Dimensions: 10.24"W x 10.24"D x 16.93"H
- Model# SP-5020
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.93 x 10.24 x 10.24|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- The time will vary some depending on which heat setting you use and how full you have it. but I would say less than 20 minutes is all mine takes for heating to 208 degrees with a full tank of water. A full to the line should give you around 20-8 oz. cups of hot water.by radit11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4L up to 20-30 minutesby fantamas5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some reviews on this product gave it a 5, but not in my case... just like some, mine was dead on arrival.... so unless I would put it under the heat of the sun, this will never boil my water... I bought a zombie... Might as well get a panasonic, I did and loving it....by Rebelt3i12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I see no plastic that can touch on the inside, as the only plastic inside is at the top of the product and above the maximum fill line. You may get some run off from steam condensing inside and dripping down off of plastic is all. Most of the inside is all steel.by radit4/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is stainless steal, but it is noted in manual that the bottom may be discolor because of high temperature and it is normal. But as I noticed, it is not discolored , but it looks like rust spots.by fantamas5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is all stainless and yes, there are rubber gaskets tha touch the water...by Rebelt3i12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Gzyle, Yes, this dispenser simply plugs into a 110V outlet!by Philli315/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I owned 4L and it was taken up to 30 minutes to boil water.by fantamas5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The hot water pot takes about 20 to 30 minutes to boil, depending on the temperature of the water.by SPT-ProductExpert5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?