Customers also viewed these products
Softalk II Telephone Shoulder Rest, Beige
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Softalk ii Telephone Shoulder Rest, you have access to a firmly adhesive shoulder mounting rest that gives you quick access to your phone, keeping your hands free.
Softalk ii Telephone Shoulder Rest, 6.5"L x 2"W x 2.5"H:
- For regular and Trimline phones
- Fits either shoulder
- Keeps hands free
- Self-adhesive back for mounting
- Comfortable, cushioned, non-slip plastic
|Features:||Color: Beige , Self-adhesive mounting|
|Series Title:||Softalk II|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SOF100|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes. BUT, if there are any audio holes on the back of the handset it will cover them up and interfere or make your phone unusable. It also comes in the standard long size and a shorter size.by arghnonickname6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, id is for a phone with a corded handset.by Sunlight4444/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $3.49 Was $3.99Save $0.50