The Skytex 8GB Tablet is the perfect all-in-one solution for the individual on-the-go. Fast, reliable and compact, the SKYTEX SP458 runs Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS, which is powerful enough for all your multitasking needs. The system is backed by a super-fast 1.2GHz processor that's graphically enhanced by a Muli-400 GPU and 512MB DDR3 RAM, making this Skytex tablet wonderful for video playback, picture viewing, emailing and whatever you can do at the same time. The 4.3" capacitive touchscreen is ultra-sensitive for easy transition between apps and content. This SKYTEX SP458 comes with 8GB on-board memory with an on-board microSD card slot that gives you an additional 32GB of room to expand via microSD card, which is sold separately. Dual cameras make this a mini powerhouse built to support a diverse lifestyle. This 4.3" tablet is loaded with an app suite that provides 10GB of free Cloud Service through CloudLink.
SKYTEX SKYPAD SP458 with WiFi 4.3" Touchscreen Tablet PC:Technical Specifications:
- 1.2GHz Cortex A8 processor
- 512MB DDR3 of system memory
- 4.3" touchscreen, 480 x 272 resolution
- Skytex tablet has a built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
Software and Applications:
- Back 2MP webcam and front VGA webcam
- USB 2.0 port, 3.5mm audio jack
- 8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- 4.3" tablet has a rechargeable battery
What's in the Box:
- Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Skytex 8GB Tablet has Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, Temple Run, Angry Birds
- Maxthon browser and Skytex (for applications)
- Media Formats: Popular media formats
What's a Tablet PC?
- Skytex 8GB Tablet, battery and AC adapter
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).