About this item
You can now do your sprint training with theSAQ SKLZ Speed Chute. This parachute is designed to provide both over-speed and resistance training. With this parachute, you can concentrate on top end speed and acceleration through speed training and progressive resistance. It helps improves the stride length and speed. The inbuilt mesh panels of this speed resistance training SAQ SKLZ Speed Chute keep the strings from tangling and also help stabilize this parachute during workouts. The quick-release belt buckle enables you to train with acceleration bursts. This running parachute has an adjustable belt that fits almost all athletes. It has a free-motion ring that rotates 360 degrees, enabling movement in all directions. An instructional DVD is also included with the Speed Training Chute along with a six-week training workout plan. Improve your stamina, strength, speed and acceleration with this training parachute.
SKLZ SAQ - Speed Chute:
- This Running Chute provides both resistance and over-speed training
- Improves stride length and frequency during top speed sprint training
- Velcro belt allows for mid-stride release giving a burst of acceleration for that shot-out-of-a-cannon sensation
- 54" X 54" chute provides approximately 10-20 lbs. of resistance depending on running speed
- Built-in mesh panels keep strings from tangling and help to stabilize the chute during training
- Adjustable belt fits 20" to 42" waists
- Speed Training Chute Includes strong mesh faced carrying pouch and instructional DVD
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 6.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.