SKLZ Hit-A-Way Baseball - The World's #1 Baseball Swing Trainer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The #1 baseball swing trainer of all time provides a legacy for helping batters with their swing mechanics and hitting consistency. Velcro the two straps of the SKLZ Hit-A-Way to any pole or tree to simulate real pitches for improved hand-eye coordination. Get hours of swing training without having to chase a ball.
- Solidify swing mechanics
- Attaches to any tree or pole with two velro straps
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Ages 7 & up
|Age Start:||10 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||42.0 x 5.0 x 7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no we used a basketball poleby sportstaxi9/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby DL6167/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is the band that is attached by velcro to the pole and the adjustable ball.by kujo58563/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what angle you mean but if its 90 degree angle your goodby DL6167/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It's a 2 piece system, when assembled stand straight up and down. Intended to be used with its' own contents.by thgfeijpp98muytgbnju3/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will have to get softball version. Wich they do sellby DL6165/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We got this for our sons (11 & 9) who play baseball. However, I play in a women's softball league & a coed softball league and I often have used this as a warm up before I go to my games.by BallPlayingFamily5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?