SINUS RINSE REF 50CT
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.224 x 2.165 x 2.224|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. ARe these stick-shaped packets, as opposed to the square packets? Also, the item description says a bottle is included. Is that a mistake?
- yesby snorebabysmama10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are rectangle packets about half and inch by 2 inches. The bottle is not included in the 50 refill packets.by LADYATORIA7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THEY ARE SQUARE PACKETS,AND THERE IS NO BOTTLE INCLUDED.by benikio7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is the salt packets only (no bottle) you have to buy the KIT to get the bottle .Yes a mistake. I just ordered this item and its just the packets.by cucci7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I like the stick-shaped packets better. They seem to be easier to open. My 50ct box didn't say anything about having a bottle included but did say it could be used with a bottle.by Mtlass7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, first off you need the plastic bottle that works with it. You can get it in the Neil Med Sinus Rinse Kit. Pour 8 oz of distilled water in the bottle and 1 packet of the saline, shake gently. While holding your head over the sink place the nozzle of the bottle to one nostril and squeeze and continue to alternate nostrils till bottle is empty. I keep my mouth open while doing this so that any tesidue will not be swallowed. HOpe this helpsby snorebabysmama10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The original kit came with a plastic bottle. You add 1 cup distilled water and mix 1 packet in it and spray up your nostrils (taking turns) till it is all used. The doctor told me to use it twice a day.by snorebabysmama5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fill to the line on the bottle with distilled or boiled water. (I use bottled water) heat by 15 second increments in the microwave until warm, but not hot. Add one packet, hold your finger over the end and give a little shake. Hold your head over the sink, almost upright and push the end firmly against one nostril. Continue to breath through your mouth while gently squeezing the bottle. It will come out the other nostril. Use half, gently blow your nose, then repeat on the other side. Clean and store.by LADYATORIA7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Empty one packet into your nasal wash bottle or medi-pot. Fill either up to the line with water, shake to finish dissolving the packet contents. It is ok to put into the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Then, hold your head to the side for medi-pot, straight up for bottle and pour (medi-pot) or squeeze (bottle) to disperse salted water into each nostril. (REMEMBER TO BREATHE THRU YOUR MOUTH) I use the bottle and squeeze it, rotating nostrils. It doesn't take long to empty the bottle. The packets are to be used instead of the table salt, so don't use both. My allergist gave me the bottle. As ugly as it is, it works very well.by Daisy987/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?