About this item
Your TV will fit snugly and securely against the wall in just about any setting with the SIIG Universal Low-Profile TV Wall Mount. With its large rectangular access holes, you can easily route cables and have access for different wires. Installing the 42" to 70" Flat TV Wall Mount is easy, as it comes with a bubble level to assist you. It's also designed to mount less than 1.4" from the wall for a low-profile installation. The 2mm-thick heavy-duty construction makes this wall mount a top choice for durability, and it can enhance most any decor with its stylish powder-coated black finish. Safety screws will keep your mount in place while preventing unwanted movement.
SIIG Universal Low-Profile Wall Mount:
- Universal mounting bracket design fits LCD/Plasma flat-panel TVs
- Mounts TV less than 1.4" from the wall for a clean/low-profile installation
- Large rectangular shaped access holes for easy cable routing and wiring access
- Included bubble level for easy installation
- 2mm thick heavy-gauge steel construction with powder coated black finish for durability
- Compatible with universal mounting patterns (up to 35" W x 23.75" H) and VESA standard mounting holes
- Sliding bracket design makes installation easy and allows for horizontal adjustment (even after installation)
- Safety screws ensure secure TV position to wall bracket and avoids movement
- Includes installation guide for black TV wall mount
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.4 x 36.0 x 8.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.