About this item
SIIG's Low Profile Universal TV Mount is a superior low profile TV mount designed to accommodate a flat-panel TVs with weights up to 132 lbs. It secures the TV with less than 1.4" from the wall for a clean low-profile installation and is made of 2mm thick heavy-gauge cold-rolled steel for durability and reliable television mounting.
SIIG Low-Profile Universal TV Mount:
- Low-profile universal mounting bracket design fits LCD/Plasma flat-panel TVs
- Mounts TV less than 1.4" from the wall for a clean/low-profile installation
- Large rectangular shaped access hole for easy cable routing and wiring access
- Included bubble level for easy installation
- 2mm thick heavy-gauge steel construction with powder coated black finish for durability
- Compatible with universal mounting patterns and VESA standard mounting holes
- Sliding bracket design makes installation easy and allows for horizontal adjustment (even after installation)
- Safety screws ensure secure TV position to wall bracket and avoids movement
- Includes installation guide, and mounting hardware kit
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.65 x 21.25 x 8.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.