Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$16.99
- $12.09 Was $15.79Save $3.70
- $4.70 Was $5.79Save $1.09
- $11.63 Was $12.49Save $0.86
- $9.70 Was $14.02Save $4.32
- $3.90 Was $5.98Save $2.08
- Reduced Price$11.80 List price $32.92Save $21.12
- $7.00 Was $8.34Save $1.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The SIIG 1 x 2 Compact VGA Splitter allows you to send a VGA signal from one source onto two simultaneous displays. This cable accessory can support 1080p and PC resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 pixels. Since the VGA splitter cable is designed to prevent signal degradation, you'll get clear picture quality on both displays you're using. In addition to VGA, it supports SVGA, XGA, UXGA and multisync monitors with up to 250 MHz video bandwidth. It has an operating distance as far as 164' and the VGA video splitter cable will assist you in arranging your ideal video viewing station. If two simultaneous displays aren't enough for your needs, you can daisy-chain the cable with other units to expand your viewing area. This device meets approval for FCC Class B (DoC) and CE. It also comes with a manufacturer's limited warranty and clear instructions to help you set up your displays. Use it when you're projecting your computer monitor on a big screen or for an enhanced movie experience.
SIIG Accessory CE-VG0A11-S1 1x2 Compact VGA Splitter:
- Simultaneously distributes VGA signal to two displays without signal degradation
- VGA video splitter cable maintains signal strength in all applications up to 1920 x 1440 pixels
- Compact and daisy-chainable
- Operating distance of up to 164'
- Meets regulatory approval for FCC Class B (DoC) and CE
|Display Resolution:||1920 x 1440|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CE-VG0A11-S1|
|Accessories Included:||4 rubber feet|
|Interface Type:||2 x VGA , 2 x VGA output - HD-15 ? 1 x VGA input - HD-15 ? 1 x USB (power only) - Type A|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.55 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.25 x 4.25 x 2.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can I use this to hook two computer monitors together as if it is one extended display?
- Generally No. Not unless you have software designed for that or a video card that supports that (it has the software).by RandallP689/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it will only duplicate the exact same image.by ChurchTechie6/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This is what I intended to do and failed. This device only mirrors what is on the other display. You cannot have two different items displayed one each screen.by PrettyGirlRock20123/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, That is exactly what I do.by Tihsgod4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's what I bought it for. Works well for me.by tacticalguy4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as your notebook has a pc vga adapter/plug, usually on the back side, it will...Yes!by RandallP689/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It works great.by Tihsgod1/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $4.98
- from $5.69
- $7.94 Was $8.36Save $0.42
- Reduced Price$16.99