Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$167.01 List price $233.40Save $66.39
- ClearanceSee details in cart
SAMSUNG HT-EM53C/ZA 1000W 5.1 CH Home Theater System with 3D Smart Blu-ray Player, Refurbished
Customers also bought these products
- $134.20 Was $164.00Save $29.80
- $107.05 Was $139.98Save $32.93
- $10.88 Was $14.98Save $4.10
- $123.37 Was $138.31Save $14.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HT-EM53C/ZA SAMSUNG 1000W 5.1 CH Blu-ray Home Theater System gives you versatile media entertainment options. The second-generation speakers of this home theater system (refurbished) create an immersive audio environment, so your movies, TV shows and songs sound clear and powerful. The 3D Smart Blu-ray Player included with this SAMSUNG 3D Home Theater System plays high-definition Blu-ray discs, as well as DVDs and CDs. You can also enjoy watching movies in vivid 3D. Additionally, a WiFi connection lets you enjoy web browsing, streaming movies and music with the HT-EM53C/ZA SAMSUNG 1000W 5.1 CH Blu-ray Home Theater System. For more viewing choices, the Disc to Digital streaming service unlocks copies of your favorite movies and shows and transfers them to a cloud storage system. The iPod dock and AllShare Play let you charge your device and also listen to your digital music collection through the system's speakers. A User EQ interface lets you tweak the theater systems settings.
|Number of Channels:||5.1|
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital True HD, Dolby Prologic II, DTS-HD|
|Features:||3D Ready , iPod/iPhone Ready , On-screen Display|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RBHT-EM53C/ZA|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI, 1 x Optical Digital, 1 x RCA Audio L+R, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Digital Video Formats:||MPEG-2/4, Xvid, MKV, HD JPEG, WMV (1/2/3/7/9), AVCHD|
|Video Output Resolution:||1080p|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.28 x 16.93 x 2.17 IN|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 338K, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes just make sure you keep the polarity correct. Always make sure you do not mix the positive and negative wires. It may sound petty but you do need to make sure the wires do not get crossed. Example: one of the two wires will have a second line on it.This is usually the positive feed.so when you add to it make sure the line does not get crossed. The same in reverse the wire without the line needs to connect in kind. Follow the instructions because some time the the line is not the positive feed. It will be clear in the instruction guide.by zapppa12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wire is directly connected from the speaker to the connector. You will have to cut the wires and splice in a section to lengthen them.by TheGeek12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can lengthen the rear speaker wires with additional wire if you wish. While the connection to the Home Theater system is a clip, the other end is a wire that you can use to splice. We recommend not extending it too far - lengths too long can eventually compromise the quality of the audio signal. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Home Theater systems. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer12/3/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They offered me a three year extended for only $25 bucks. From what I put together from reading reviews it was the speakers they did something with. I may be wrong but that is how it sounded. If how this thing works out of the box is any example of how it will last I dont think you will need anything anyways it is a pretty awesome unit. you never know thou.by zapppa9/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Warranties on Refurbished models can vary from New models. The salesperson at Wal-Mart can best explain the current - and available - warranties for the HT-EM53C Home Theater system. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer9/5/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 90 days from Samsung. I got the extended Walmart warranty for just in case...was very reasonably priced.by txmiles9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is it possible to browes web such google or any other internet site with this blue ray?
- yes you can browes any sites and even add apps to it if you want. It comes with netflix apps and others and I just added the redbox app to mineby klucky8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this model has a Web Browser. You can use it to search on Google, and visit many other websites. Not all sites will work - as some pages require you have storage, or other requirements that this player may not have. But most will work. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Home Theater systems. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer7/31/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $99.98 List price $168.00Save $68.02
- $184.00 List price $198.00Save $14.00
- $2.31 Was $3.00Save $0.69