Ryse: Son of Rome plunges you into the chaos and depravity of the late Roman Empire. Through the immersive realism made possible by Xbox One, you'll become Roman Soldier Marius Titus and embark on a perilous campaign to avenge the death of your family and restore honor to Rome. You'll engage in brutal combat and lead your forces into massive battles to save Rome from threats to its very existence. Xbox SmartGlass integration provides curated help and hints at any time with a context-sensitive guide. In Multiplayer mode, become a gladiator and enter the coliseum to fight side-by-side in dynamic environments against an ever-changing array of enemies.
- Cinematic immersion in the Roman Empire - Ryse: Son of Rome presents a cinematic recreation of the Roman Empire in breathtaking detail, from the northern reaches of Britannia, to the coliseum and the very heart of Rome.
- Brutally realistic combat - The brutality and intensity of Roman warfare are brought to life in visceral detail, thrusting the player into the chaos of close-quarters combat, where you can see and feel the emotion on your opponent's face.
- Embark on a journey of revenge, betrayal and divine intervention - Ryse: Son of Rome tells the story of a young Roman soldier, who witnesses the murder of his family at the hands of barbarian bandits, then travels with the Roman army to Britannia to seek revenge. Quickly rising through the ranks, he leads the Roman army against the barbarian horde, then discovers that he must return to Rome to find his vengeance.
- Gladiatorial glory - Rome is synonymous with the Coliseum and its epic gladiatorial battles, and in online Multiplayer Ryse will plunge you into this brutal world*. Take on the guise of a gladiator and enter the Coliseum to fight side-by-side against an ever-changing array of enemies, in dynamic environments, to the roar of thousands of spectators.
- *Online multiplayer requires Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately).
- Full Xbox SmartGlass integration - With the ability to deep link directly into the campaign and launch from Xbox SmartGlass, players can jump directly into the experience. Game DVR lets you review and share the best experiences from your game directly from your tablet. A context-sensitive achievement and help guide will help you unlock secrets along the way, with tips that are synched to your location and situation**.
- **Compatible device with Xbox SmartGlass app and internet required; ISP fees apply.
- Command and fight with Kinect - When in formations, optional voice commands allow you to direct attacks and encourage your troops, while motivational cries can turn the tide of a mass battle by rallying troops or focusing attacks.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Partial Nudity, Sexual Content, and Intense Violence