Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$29.47 List price $40.27Save $10.80
- Reduced Price$50.67 List price $68.54Save $17.87
- Clearance$14.75 List price $16.54Save $1.79
- Clearance$26.77 List price $32.09Save $5.32
- Reduced Price$135.11 List price $182.53Save $47.42
Rust-Oleum Wood Deck Renewal Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Rust-Oleum Wood Deck Renewal Kit is an easy solution to renew and refresh wood decks in just one day. This kit revitalizes weathered, grayed wood decks and protects from UV and water damage. The included cleaner is a safe and fast way to prep the deck, while the transparent water repellent adds a natural cedar tone that highlights the wood grain and texture.
Rust-Oleum Wood Deck Renewal Kit:
- Deck is ready for use the next day
- Protects against UV and water damage
- Natural cedar tone
|Manufacturer Part Number:||592873|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.62 x 6.62 x 7.62 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How can I buy this product? What are the ingredients, is it oil-based, what is the clearnup, what is the quantity - you don't give specs!
- The kit includes: 2 gallons transparent water repellant, 2 pouches cleaner and coating prep, applicator block and pad, 2-12" stir sticks and protective gloves. The kit covers up to 600 square feet and cleans up with water. It dries to the touch in 1-2 hours and can be used in 24 hours and comes with a 3 year performance guarantee.by Rust-OleumSupport8/27/2013Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is very essential to the process of renewing your deck to sand off old paint. Once you have done so please proceed to the next steps to prepare the surface for your new deck coat.by Rust-OleumSupport6/9/2013Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Rust-Oleum Wood Deck Renewal Kit revitalizes weathered, grayed wood decks and protects from UV and water damage.by Rust-OleumSupport1/24/2014Written by a verified representative from Rust-OleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (10)Was this answer helpful?