About this item
With Rust-Oleum Specialty Frosted Glass Spray, you can create privacy wherever you need it. This specially formulated aerosol compound creates a semi-transparent finish for almost any and all glass or glass-like surfaces. Use it on your house windows or a decorative vase. Try experimenting with stencils and other materials in conjunction with Rust-Oleum frosted glass spray. Create unique and intricate designs and patterns on windows, mirrors or glassware. The spray forms on a surface as an acrylic resin that diffuses any light that passes through it.
Rust-Oleum Specialty Frosted Glass Spray:
- Tough acrylic resin scatters light coming through the glass
- Glass etching spray is good for stenciling
- Designed to give a decorative etched glass look to windows, mirrors, shower doors and more
- For use on interior side of windows and doors only
- Rust-Oleum frosted glass spray is not for sale in Catalina Island
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 2.5 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I used it only on glass objects and it works wonderful. If the spray can says you can, go for it.by threeladies11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, but model No.1903830 can not be applied to plastic surfaces.by RustoleumSupport11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use a candle and it will show. What I did is put thick rubber bands around my clear glass vase to form a design. Then I sprayed it with the frosted glass paint. Once it is completely dried (I waited about 3 hours to ensure the paint would not come off when I removed the rubber bands). Wow! Absolutely fantastic with a candle lit inside. Let your imagination go free with the rubber bands. Once they are removed, you have a lovely decorative piece with CLEAR (where the rubber bands were placed) and frosted (where you sprayed). You will love it.by threeladies8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can paint a wine glass, as long as the Frosted Glass is on the outside and not being used for liquids. The product can handle up to 200 degrees.by RustoleumSupport8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rust-Oleum® Frosted Glass Spray creates an etched glass appearance but permits light to transmit through the painted surface. It is designed for use on glass doors, windows, skylights, shower doors, and greenhouses. It resists up to 200°F (94°C). We advise testing the product on glass so you can ensure it is the look you are anticipating.by RustoleumSupport11/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?