About this item
Eliminate rust and make your next paint job simple with Rust-Oleum Rust Reformer. By instantly bonding to the rust, this product transforms it to a non-rusting, flat black surface on which you can easily put new paint. It saves you the effort of sanding rust all the way down to the bare metal. This 8-oz Rust-Oleum paint also helps by preventing future rust from forming. It works excellently on any metal surface and covers approximately 2 to 4 sq ft.
Rust-Oleum Rust Reformer, 8 oz:
- Instantly bonds with rust
- Transforms rust into a non-rusting, flat black surface
- Works on any metal surface
- Prevents future rust
- Rust remover paint eliminates the need to sand down to the bare metal
- Covers 2-4 sq ft
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.75 x 1.75 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- .....I have used this product many times over the years. Restored a '76 VW Beetle convertible and used it extensively on that project. I still use it any time I have a rust problem on anything; I have found it to work very well if you simply follow the directions on the container. I don't use the aerosol "spray on" too much, unless I have a hard to reach problem; I find the "brush on" works much better.by Shoreman7011/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rust-Oleum Rust Reformer allows for excellent adhesion to rusty metal. It will chemically convert rust to a paintable finish. We don't recommend using a latex paint as a top coat.by RustoleumSupport7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would not recommend using Rust-Oleum Rust Reformer for this type of application.by RustoleumSupport5/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?