Rust-Oleum Crystal Clear Enamel Spray, Clear
Customers also considered
- from $3.49
- Clearance$11.17 Was $12.52Save $1.35
- from $2.91
- from $4.48
- from $2.80
- from $5.74
- $5.69 Was $6.28Save $0.59
- from $3.66
- from $5.68
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a protective coat and spruce up metal and wood items with this Rust-Oleum Crystal Clear Enamel Spray. It offers ultimate coverage and produces a premium finish that will blend with many decors. This Stops Rust spray provides superior coverage and durability on a variety of surfaces at any angle with the unmatched comfort of Rust-Oleum's patented trigger technology. This easy-to-use paint is fast drying and rust preventative.
Rust-Oleum Crystal Clear Enamel Spray, Clear:
- For a protective glossy finish
- Rust-Oleum spray is specially designed to stop rust
- Rust-Oleum has been a trusted quality brand since 1921 .
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.62 x 2.62 x 7.87|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it works well on wood although you may have to use 3 or more coats to get a good glossy finish. I would recommend using the Minwax polyurethane for wood projects though as it works better and lasts longer.by Mopar02110/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely! Here are some steps to apply the product. Remove all dirt, grease, oil, salt and chemical contaminants by washing the surface with a commercial detergent, or other suitable cleaning method. Rinse with fresh water and allow to thoroughly dry. Remove loose paint and rust with a wire brush or sandpaper. Previously coated surfaces must be sound and in good condition. Smooth, hard, or glossy finishes should be scarified by sanding to create a surface profile. For wood surfaces we would suggest priming first.by RustoleumSupport10/30/2015Written by a verified representative from RustoleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not recommended. I would recommend the clear puzzle lock available in crafts. It work great.by Mopar0213/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stops Rust products aren't designed to go fabrics because it's not going to be flexible. This product dries to a hard enamel.by RustoleumSupport3/11/2015Written by a verified representative from RustoleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Interior or exterior. The enamel is not as glossy as the laquer though. Test spray first for compatability to prevent lifting and wrinkles.by Mopar02110/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use Rust-Oleum Stops Rust Crystal Clear on outdoor projects.by RustoleumSupport10/30/2015Written by a verified representative from RustoleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?