About this item
Forget that rusty spot ever happened with Rust-Oleum Crystal Clear Enamel Spray.
Rust-Oleum Crystal Clear Enamel Spray, Clear:
- For a protective glossy finish
- Stops rust
- Trusted quality since 1921
Made in the USA
This product was made by American workers and assembled in the USA. Look for the Made in the USA logo to help support U.S. jobs. Learn more about Made in the USA.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.62 x 2.62 x 7.87|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Interior or exterior. The enamel is not as glossy as the laquer though. Test spray first for compatability to prevent lifting and wrinkles.by Mopar02111/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use Rust-Oleum Stops Rust Crystal Clear on outdoor projects.by RustoleumSupport9/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not recommended. I would recommend the clear puzzle lock available in crafts. It work great.by Mopar0213/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stops Rust products aren't designed to go fabrics because it's not going to be flexible. This product dries to a hard enamel.by RustoleumSupport3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Without seeing it hard to say. But you can get good results if you prep right. Mask off the scratches with masking tape and newspapers as close to the actual scratch as possible. The idea being the clear only fills the scratch, does not layer the cars existing clear. You can only apply clear a single layer at a time or it will fog. Now the trick. After spraying and your sure its not going to drip get the tape off fast. That will allow the clear to spread slightly, leaving little or no edge. If there is a slight edge just buff it away after a month of hardening.by Leakyseals8/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could use this clear on the scratches but it wont look very good.If the clearcoat is not scratched into the color coat I would suggest looking in the automotive department for Mothers brand scratch remover.Follow the directions on the bottle and most if not all the scratches will come out.by Mopar02111/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?