Rust-Oleum Auto Truck Bed Coating, Aerosol
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Coating is an easy to use spray on coating that provides a durable, abrasion resistant, textured, non-skid finish to truck beds. Its trusted Stops Rust formula provides a barrier from rust and protects the surface from impact, scratches, weather and fading. It reduces road noise and contours to the exact shape of the truck bed area.
Rust-Oleum Auto Truck Bed Coating, Aerosol:
- Easy to use spray on coating
- Provides a durable, abrasion resistant, textured, non-skid finish
- Stop Rust formula provides a barrier to protect the surface
- Reduces road noise
- Contours to the exact shape of the truck bed area
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.62 x 2.62 x 9.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- aluminum yes and I am guessing wood because it stuck to the saw horse while I was spraying the aluminum. Just make sure the the surface is very clean and roughed up with sandpaper.by encinoman10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a ton, I would definitely pick up a few extra cans, especially as the tan can be hard to come by. I don't have an exact area for you, but I was able to do one coat to one side of all the plastic parts on my Kawasaki KLR650E with one can. My goal was to do 3 coats and I need to do both sides, so I need about 4 cans of the liner. I was also able to do the gas tank (in the black), 3 coats, with one can. If I had to venture a guess as to the surface area of one can, I would say 5'x5', or 25ft^2by officialhopsof1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Condensation can still develop on this product or any of our other coatings depending on the environment.by RustoleumSupport6/26/2015Written by a verified representative from RustoleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?