Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $10.00Save $0.88
- Rollbackfrom $8.00Save $9.88
- Rollbackfrom $11.00Save $0.64
- Clearancefrom $9.00
Russell Men's Performance Knit Track Pant
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $4.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Russel Men's Track Pant is a good companion on a busy day. The pants are ideal for running, working out, a busy active day or simply for doing your daily errands. The 80 percent polyester makes these pants soft, and the 20 percent cotton helps them breathe for added comfort. The Dri-Power 360 wicking technology makes these pants very effective at wicking away moisture. These athletic pants come with an adjustable drawstring to help hold them securely in place. The soft jacquard elastic in the waistband will perfect the fit while allowing them to be quite comfortable as well. These running pants are easy to care for.
Russell Men's Performance Knit Track Pant:
- 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- Two-tone double knit track pant is soft, comfortable and ready for all your activities
- Dri-Power 360™ technology wicks moisture away to help you stay dry
- An extra side zipper pocket for your smart phone or media player
- Our Russell branded, soft jacquard waistband elastic hugs the waist for a comfortable, athletic fit
- Adjustable drawstring waistband
- You can machine wash these athletic pants in cold water
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||10;USE ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH & , 10;SEPARATELY. DELICATE CYCLE& , 10;TUMBLE DRY LOW. REMOVE PROMPTLY.& , 10;WHEN NEEDED. DO NOT USE SOFTENERS& , MACHINE WASH COLD. WASH DARK COLORS &|
|Fabric Content:||80/20 poly/cotton double knit 250 gsm|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 10.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14 – 14½||32 – 33|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15 – 15½||33 – 34|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||34 – 35|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||35 – 36|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||36 – 37|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19 – 19½||37 – 38|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||35½ – 36|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||36½ – 37|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||37½ – 38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Get a Largeby 01CM4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- large will fit just great.by pickle1524/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 36 waist and I like the way a medium fits in these pants. Not tight and not too loose. the inseam is around a 32 in the ones I have.by denalirover3/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 37 inch waist (which goes up and down a tad from time to time), and the LG is perfect. The drawstring is effective and for me solves any concerns about the sizing (I had your question too, and the LG would work for you too is my guess).by shenanval3/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 36-38 is what they call "LG".by CarefulShopper583/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- S 30- 32, M 32-34, L 36-38, XL 40-42by Jking174/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Inseam on an XL ( 40-42 ) is 31 inches.by HoneyBeeAJM4/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I got four pair in medium and mine average out to be about a 32. I also gave a review stating that the inseam could be a little longer.by denalirover3/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not measured the inseam length. Are you familiar with the term "low-rise"? I wear a 36 waist and 32 length jeans, and these athletic pants give me just a little more inseam room to exercise, a drawstring allows for fitting them to my waist or a little below my waist, which may solve any concerns...by shenanval3/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?