Similar items in stock
Russell Men's Performance Fitted Stretch Wick Top
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Russell men's fitted stretch wick top is lightweight and features dri-power moisture wicking technology that keeps you cool and dry. You'll enjoy wearing this tee while running, playing basketball with the guys or when hanging out around the house when the weather isn't particularly warm. Pick from assorted colors.
Russell Men's Fitted Stretch Wick Top:
- 100% polyester
- Dri-power 360 moisture management keeps you comfortable and dry
- Mesh inserts for increased breathability and added airflow
- Contrast color stripe across front
- Tagless label for added comfort
- Machine washable
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD. WASH DARK COLORS SEPARATELY. DELICATE CYCLE USE ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED. DO NOT USE SOFTENERS TUMBLE DRY LOW. REMOVE PROMPTLY. LOW IRON ON REVERSE IF NECESSARY|
|Fabric Content:||88/12 poly / spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 10.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14 – 14½||32 – 33|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15 – 15½||33 – 34|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||34 – 35|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||35 – 36|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||36 – 37|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19 – 19½||37 – 38|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||35½ – 36|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||36½ – 37|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||37½ – 38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Don't! Shirts are cut true to size.by chakher7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Suggest you stay with the larger size.by brenta7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. These are body hugging shirts. Buy your regular size. If you want them a little bit loose, go one size up.by ChiChiABQ7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely NOOOOOOOOO.by phillymaine6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband wears an XL and bought the same. It was way too tight. I would suggest going a size up rather than down.by BaggyPants5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would buy the 2xl unless you like a little tightby linsu3285/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products