Russell Grey 20" Backpack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Russell 20" Backpack can help you meet the day's challenges whether you're headed to work or are on an outdoor adventure. Its large inner storage space, four zippered compartments and additional side pockets with mesh details can hold many different objects. The Russell backpack can carry a laptop and books, or it can be used to carry camping supplies and food. It features comfortable padded shoulder straps that can be adjusted using the nylon buckle and snap system. The bag includes a top handle, as well, which makes it convenient to carry.
Russell Grey Backpack:
- 100% polyester
- Grey backpack
- Adjustable straps for personalized fit
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps
- Large inner storage space
- Multiple nylon buckles with snaps
- 4 zipper compartments
- Additional side pocket with mesh details
- Top handle included
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.588|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 14.5 x 1.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The backpack 20 inches long, 14.5 inches wide and 1.25 inches in height.by CommunityAnswer6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a compartment for laptops.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?